Regional Arts Services Network (RASN)
RASN is a state-wide approach to increasing arts engagement in regional Queensland through building capacity, strengthening networks, and celebrating stories. An initiative of the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.
The network of 8 arts service providers across Queensland drive regional development and work with their local arts sector, key industry bodies, and local stakeholders to determine key arts and cultural priorities and deliver projects and services that respond to these priority areas. https://rasn.org.au/
RASN in South East Queensland North (SEQN) works across six local governments (Gympie, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Somerset and Redlands).
Our 2018 – 2021 projects focus on achieving outcomes aligned to the key priority areas of our region:
• Increasing engagement, development and showcase of First Nations artists and arts and culture
• Development of local music industry
• Activation of our places, spaces and infrastructure
• Trialing new cultural tourism experiences and products
• Building regional partnerships, networks and collaborations
RASN in SEQN is administered by Creative Arts Alliance. You can connect with us by emailing RASN SEQN Manager Mandi McIntyre via email@example.com